Here's a really good article on the costs of defending PGs: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/settlement-agreements-pragmatic-alternative-litigation-erin-burke/?published=tRead more about 'Costs of Settling Personal Grievances'...
The legal cases settled over the last few months have given a lot of food for thought. This month will be a long summary – if you want more detail in an area please ask and I will find the relevant case detail for you.
These cases included:
- Fines for breach of wage records etc
- Criteria for identifying casual employment
- When dismissals result in lost wages awards
- Mediated Settlement Agreements without mediation
- Suspension - good process
- Easy ways to avoid big Health and Safety fines
- Changes to visa requirements for Trades