Policies & Procedures
We help you understand the role of policies, procedures and guidelines within your company and provide useful and tailored policies as needed. We then assist you to roll them out successfully in your company. You are then able to amend them from time to time without getting caught up in legal challenges. We also provide advice on how to have just the right amount of procedure without confusing your employees.
Effective people policies cover all aspects of your business that are important to you and to your employees. They increase clarity of communication when created and implemented correctly.
- Are you missing written policies or procedures for important processes or addressing risks in your business?
- Are your staff asking questions about the same things time and time again?
- Is your Policy Manual or Staff Handbook out of date?
- Does your Policy Manual conflict with your Employment Agreement in some places?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should consider this service.
COVID-19 Draft Policies
In light of the continued pressure on small businesses through the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have received many requests for the supply of Covid-19 related policies and procedures.
We have drafted the below two documents to help you implement relevant policies in your workplace.
- Companies covered by the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021
- Companies covered by thorough COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Companies requiring staff be vaccinated - as per The Covid-19 Protection Framework
- Companies not requiring staff be vaccinated - as per The Covid-19 Protection Framework
- Companies requiring staff be vaccinated - as per requirements from External Stakeholders
- Someone within our business has contracted Covid-19
- Someone within our business is considered a close contact to a positive case of Covid-19
- Our business is affected by Places of Interest regarding a positive case of Covid-19
- An Employee is Symptomatic and/or Awaiting Covid-19 Test Results
- General Public Health Guidance
- Available Subsidies
These documents are available to you to use as you wish but please keep in mind that these are only draft copies and may be subject to change, perhaps due to legislation changes and/or client feedback or other identified scenarios.
We have drafted these as generic documents and they will need customising to your specific business. Our preference is that you consult with us to amend the documents as necessary.
Please get in touch if you have any other questions, we are here to help!
One client of ours wanted to make sure their employees had a clear understanding of certain key processes such as timesheets and health and safety, but were struggling with a low level of literacy amongst their staff. We provided a solution by creating a handbook that had a significant amount of pictorial explanations of the processes.